Hey family what’s up? I had a pretty crazy week! Monday I got the call that I would be training again... ha-ha… so Tuesday we had a normal day then in the night on Tuesday at about 12 I got on a big bus and drove 6 hours back to Asuncion to have interviews then I met my new comp and we got back on the bus and on the way back took about 7 hours to get back here to Ciudad del Este so yeah I’m flippin tired. But it was awesome… it was great going to the office again and being with Presidente Agazzani and hearing of his counsel.
I got a new comp and he is........ American. I guess God doesn’t want me with a Latin or somethin like that but yeah thank goodness though he isn’t from Utah. (Jordan’s last 5 companions that he has had have been from Utah) He is from Illinois actually. He speaks pretty good Spanish already so that’s a blessing definitely. Now it’s just the teaching part that we are working on a bunch but he is awesome and we get along great together so it’s going to be a couple good changes. He is way young too he just finished high school this year and then came out. His name is Elder Shore.
So yeah another new page of the mission has begun and we already started seeing some miracles. Saturday in the afternoon we had a few appointments that fell so I felt like we should go ask this member if he knew anybody we could visit and he told us of a less active member that’s now living with a girl right now and he said that he needs the gospel right now. So we went right to the house and found him and he let us in and we shared with him and his girlfriend about the gospel and it was amazing. He kept like interrupting us to teach her and help her understand… it was sweet!! And at the end she accepted to be baptized the 13 of October which means we will have to have another wedding ha-ha and with the other couple that we found last week the same thing so 2 weddings and 3 baptisms it’s gonna be sweet.
So yes the Lord is watching out for us a ton here cause we are working a ton. One thing my comp is already loving is the huge hills that there are here. It’s like the only area in the mission with this many hills… it’s a killer. My legs are super strong now though which is a positive. During summer though these hills are going to be way fun! Ha Ha.
So yes things are going great though we are seeing some miracles with the less actives too and trying to include the ward. That’s what’s new here in CDE in Paraguay. Sounds like you guys are all doing great. Stay safe and I love you all.
Hey mom,, thanks for your letter, and yeah can you believe it I’ve been with a new comp since April of my mission right now. But yeah it’s what the Lord wants of me and I’m just here to do what he wants. It’s pretty sweet though knowing that the Lord wants me to help train all these missionaries. So yeah… Thanks so much for the package I appreciate it! So yeah not much about the ward… it’s big but they still need a lot of help they don’t complete like the people do in the states but that’s why we are here to help them and keep pushing them. And tell Jeff that I still haven’t gotten his Dear Elder that shmuk.. ha-ha. Also I saw Elder Leishman last week that was awesome… he looks great! So yeah love you so much have a great week.
Hey mom,, thanks for your letter, and yeah can you believe it I’ve been with a new comp since April of my mission right now. But yeah it’s what the Lord wants of me and I’m just here to do what he wants. It’s pretty sweet though knowing that the Lord wants me to help train all these missionaries. So yeah… Thanks so much for the package I appreciate it! So yeah not much about the ward… it’s big but they still need a lot of help they don’t complete like the people do in the states but that’s why we are here to help them and keep pushing them. And tell Jeff that I still haven’t gotten his Dear Elder that shmuk.. ha-ha. Also I saw Elder Leishman last week that was awesome… he looks great! So yeah love you so much have a great week.
Tu hijito
No comments:
Post a Comment