ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Monday, October 1, 2012

Great Email

So hey we had another great week working. Saw some difficulties with the investigadores that we have but we are workin hard praying a lot and looking for more investigadores. We have prayed a lot together and felt that we should go work in another part of our area that is very very rich but that hasn’t been touched in a long time, you have to go through cameras and speaker phones to talk to the people but we feel Heavenly Father is preparing people over there so we have already started and have found a couple awesome people that we are teaching so were pretty excited. I’m lovin the training again, it’s pretty crazy that after I’m done with Elder Shore I will have been in this training program 36 weeks of my mission. But its great though I’m learning so much from it still… so it’s great! My comp is awesome we get along great I feel like I’ve known him for a while already. So  yeah we work well together with the spirit, I know we are gonna see some miracles here. So I got chewed out by all of you in your letters this week about giving you more details of everything here.,... family I don’t know how (ha-ha) I’m seriously trying my best to let you all know more about Paraguay… but its literally a different world and I’m trying my best to let you guys know about what’s goin on. There is a famous saying that I say all the time... Only in Paraguay you would see that... Cause you really do see things everyday that’s just like...what the heck ha-ha but I love this country with all my heart.. the people here are very humble, they want to give you everything when they have nothing, I have seen women take the food on her child’s plate and bring it out to feed to me before.. The missionaries in Paraguay are the heroes of the country, when someone needs a blessing, they call the missionaries, not the leaders, when someone wants to have family night they invite the missionaries, the members just adore the missionaries and they all have stories about..  their missionaries... it’s amazing to me that the people that I have baptized in my mission in 20 years will have missionaries asking them who were the missionaries that baptized you and they will say.. Elder Hager. This is the most fulfilling experience of my life,, no matter how hard it is or lack of baptisms for that sake... God has made my mission just for me, and the other missionaries just for them, I was talking to my comp this morning about the person that I feel I was before the mission that I wasn’t proud of, and every single trial that I have had on my mission has made me the person I am today... and still growing. I love now the trials God has sent me... and don’t think family that my mission has just been all trials, I’m laughing everyday… still having an amazing time and loving my mission. The great times you have just totally block out the hard ones.  I promise I will try harder to tell you more details but just know I’m doing great.. this is where I WANT TO BE.   Oh and I just got notice that this month the 27th our mission will be receiving Elder Bednar of the 12 and President Arnold of the 70, I’m so stoked.. we have to travel to Asuncion to do that at the end of the month. I’m super stoked..revelation.... Have a great week!!   Love You All.


Hey mom. About the time, it scares me how fast it going. ha-ha yeah it’s weird. It’s weird I’m talkin to you guys in like less than 3 months for the 2nd to last time on the phone. Tell Elder Henrie hi for me..So we are gonna go to our church to watch conference and in one of the rooms they will have English for us. I’ll take pictures to show you. I’m stoked!! That’s sad about Pres Packer. In my district we have the zone leaders and one other companionship. and we can get together once a change in about 2 weeks we are going to the Itapúa dam which is the second biggest dam in the world. Look it up. We live in an apartment and next door to the zone leaders so we go to the church every once in a while  so that’s fun. I’m playing piano every week. Yesterday a member came up to me and thanked me so much for being able to play and I told her no thank my mother. She told me to thank you for that. She says that Paraguay lacks so many piano players. So thank you mom.. that’s awesome about the Book of Mormon with you and dad. Thank you Mom!!  Also I got the package slip… I’ll get it next week thank you so múch. Also thanks for handing out those letters. And yes please still give that letter to Brother Meyers. I don’t care if he writes me back either so yeah. but it is way sad. And that is scary about Brother Burnham….send him my love please and I’ll be praying for him. So yeah thanks mom for everything… I hope I answered all your questions. Next time if you have questions… write all of them at the bottom  of the page of your emails...

Love you Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment