ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Monday, September 10, 2012

Wonderful Baptisms This Week in Cuidad Del Este!!!

Hey family what’s going on... so this week was miracle week in our area, so we got the marriage all arranged for the Hermana Ramona y her Señor Jorge. We got to Saturday and it started raining..(I say that cause unlike in the states.. if it starts raining then nobody in Paraguay goes to church) then we worked all afternoon at a service project for the ward cutting huge grass and trees down with a machete... Paraguay is so sweet ha-ha I have videos I get to show you after the mish,, I know how to use a machete, then went and filled up the font and got everything ready. At the start of the baptism there was nobody there even the judge wasn’t there. After about a half an hour they showed up and as we were about to start the wedding the bishop came in and pulled Hermano Jorge out to talk to him. Then came back in and told us that Jorge was actually never baptized and that he needed to be baptized. So we married them and baptized the 2 it was incredible… a complete family. I just sat there in amazement that God blessed us so much for just working like crazy. It’s the fruits of our labors. So yeah that’s a family too that will si o si get sealed in the temple in a year I’m stoked.

So yeah we had an awesome week family God is blessing us and will continue cause were going to work even harder. It’s cool too cause that was Elder Hardy´s first converts and it was a full family. I’ve been working so hard and praying for him for more faith and hope because he was pretty down for a while for his lack of baptisms on his mish, I was able to relate so well to him with the lack of success I had to start. so yeah it’s all great…. we had a sweet week!

Elder Hager

No comments:

Post a Comment