ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 6th, 2012

Hey fam what’s up? Well this mission is sweet family I’m continuing to see miracles every day. It’s amazing how much you can be down during the day and then Heavenly Father shoots you a miracle to go home with a smile on your face. One thing that I learned after going on divisions with one of the assistants was to study chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel every day cause it’s the attributes of Cristo. He told me that if you want to become a missionary that Christ wants me to become, we have to study his attributes and live the way he lived. I got to tell you that that is an amazing thing for me to do every day to just continuing to learn more of my Savior, because even amidst the friggen hot siesta time here when you walk around sweatin your freakin butt off for 4 hours and not have one person let you in... You know your Savior is right there on your side kickin you in the behind to keep goin :) he is there for us, he supports us, he loves us, he cares for us, and he picks us up when we fall. One of the most incredible things that I have experienced on my mission is really how much my Savior has done for us. Before the mission I always knew that Jesus Christ did something indescribable and incredible and he has always been my incredible Savior, but really out here on the mission when you absolutely have to turn to your Savior and give him your heart or you will fail, I really have felt his love and his support. I am always reminded of the scripture in Alma 26:27 when it talks about those prophets when they were kicked out and rejected of the cities and were feeling down and alone and about to give up, they were told to return back and that Heavenly Father would give them success. Family I think that every one that has ever served a mission has felt those feelings before of just some days giving up and feeling totally rejected... But family it’s freakin awesome because the promise of the lord finishes that verse in Alma. HE WILL GIVE US SUCCESS. I know that with my whole heart what incredible love that our Heavenly Father has for us and when I read the scriptures I come to realize that every day even more it’s one of the most incredible things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment