ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey fam what’s up! We had another great week here in Fernando and still lovin the heat. Some days I can’t even believe how hot it is. They are sayin that here in the middle of the street out of shade it’s about 115 to 116 degrees which is right where we are walking.. its legit! We just search for the shade everyday but then there are other days where we are just too lazy and say ah the heck with it let’s just burn we´ll get more blessings :)

Family I gotta say that I love the mission and I am learning so many things about myself and what I need to do to become more like my Savior and it’s the best time of my life to focus 100 percent on being a better person and feeling the presence of the spirit in my life.

We had some amazing lessons with our investigators this week. The other night we went over to the familia Leguizamon to pretty much drop them because they aren’t coming to church and when we got there they were both working and we couldn’t stop by so we were just like ok then good luck with everything you guys are doing and at the end I just asked her if she was still reading the Book of Mormon and she said yes I read everyday I’m in 2 Nephi 5 or something.. I was like what the heck? So we left there like ya we can’t drop her right now… so yeah we´re just finding a way to bring down the cane on her with love to come to church. It was sweet though yesterday Hermana Rojas came to church and she really liked it. Her daughter who is 7 made a friend right off the bat and she came up at the last minute and asked her mom if they were coming back and she was like yes we are next week. So yeah miracles we saw yesterday, it was sweet.

So yeah were living in our new apartment right now its brand new it’s nice. The only bummer was we didn’t have air conditioner till Friday night so Monday through Friday we were dying it was awesome ha-ha but yeah let’s just say I’m very grateful for a/c.

Family I love you so much I’m so grateful for all the support that I receive from you guys I have the best family in the world. Keep praying for Paraguay WE¨RE GONNA BAPTIZE THE WHOLE COUNTRY... love you lots,,, peace out.

Your Little Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment