ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 13, 2012

Hey family what’s up? We had another amazing week Thursday. We had zone conference and it was legit! President Callan is a man of God, he is so in tune with the spirit it’s crazy. He knows in detail what this mission needs, it was amazing and it was awesome because my first zone conference I was talking to President and Sister Callan and she was saying how nice it is that we live so close cause I can go golfing with him after the mish it was sweet ha-ha.

Family I want you to know that I am loving the mission more than anything in my life. It’s weird cause its filled with a lot of difficult times and still a little dry on baptisms but I’m so freakin happy I love it. I know that my lack of baptisms has a lot to do with me and the missionary I am.. but I’m stoked that I know I need to change a lot more as a person and build all the attributes of Christ to see the baptisms start flowing. I know with all my heart that the Lord is in this work 24/7. I have never felt the love of my Savior so abundantly in my life as much as I have on my mission, it’s the best!!

Yesterday was a great day.. William Meza came to church and it was so sweet. So yeah he should be getting baptized in 2 weeks. It was so freakin sweet that he said he is excited to get baptized. The other families didn’t come yesterday we don’t know why but this week is going to be the week to find everything out and see some miracles happen… I’m stoked.

So yeah today should be fun because we have to move apartments cause the other contract ended so for the past two weeks Elder Henrie and I had to search the whole flippen city to find one but we finally did and we are movin in today so that should be sweet.

Well family I love the mission it’s the best thing ever. Love you guys so much! Have a great week. Oh yeah, just thought I would add something else in that this year is the hottest year of summer Paraguay has ever had and it’s my first one here so how awesome is that? (ha-ha) A couple days here and there have been up to 115 degrees or so with humidity… I love it.

Love Your Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment