ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 27, 2013 Post


Hey family what’s up?  We had changes this week and I got another compañero whose name is Elder Rodeback from Minnesota, he has never been a leader in the mish so we got a ton to learn together so that will be sweet. Right now I’m writing to you from Asuncion because we had a leader meeting with Presidente Agazzani and it was incredible.

The miracles for this week was that we are still teaching this missionary/pastor of another church and Sunday she skipped her church to come to ours. Family last week we did a Book of Mormon activity with the branch and she got up in the meeting at the end and bore her testimony to everyone about the Book of Mormon and that she knows it’s true.  Friday we had a lesson with her and she said she had a ton of doubts until she started reading the Book of Mormon, and then she said.. I know and feel that this is the true church of Jesus Christ... MIRACLES... it was such a blessing. She came to church and loved it, she has a baptism date so family be praying for her a lot please... so yes we are seeing miracles and will to continue to see them, I have loved on my mission just turn into a machine that just looks for miracles and pushes aside the ordinary things of this work. Jesus Christ raised people from the dead, there is nothing ordinary about that, his work will continue the same then... I hope that every member in the world can grasp this that literally God can do anything, and he continues to be a God of miracles... I love you so much family… continue to progress in the gospel, keep the commandments, they are there to protect and guide us, not to restrain us from the ``Fun´` of this world... Hope you guys have a great week and stay safe...

 

Love Elder Hager

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment