Hey family what’s up? How was
the week? It looks like from the pictures you guys were enjoying yourselves a
lot last evening with that sweet family from Paraguay. We had an awesome week
here and did divisions with the assistants and were able to see some awesome
miracles and teach a lot of people. We have some great people to baptize in the
month of June. Tomorrow we have our zone meeting where my comp and I run like a
mini zone conference so hopefully it pumps up the zone. The miracle we saw is
that we are still teaching the missionary girl from the other church and she
told us last week that she knows that this church is true and that Joseph Smith
was a prophet. She is having difficulties leaving her other church right now
though cause it’s all of her friends and she actually gets paid for being a
missionary so she would lose a big part of her budget. How glad I am to be part
of the true church where you don’t get paid to be a missionary, it’s a
commandment from the Lord that he requires of us. But this week we will work
with her a lot on that and showing her in the scriptures that a paid ministry
is an abomination. When she gets baptized family she will go on a mission for
our church and it’s going to be amazing. Our prayers are to her and another
great family of 5 that were teaching right now, they are having marriage
problems right now but I know God sent us to them in just the right moment to
share the restored gospel and baptize them and save their family. I love this
work family. The other day we contacted and taught a guy that 3 years ago lost
his 25 year old son in a car accident. He with some anger told us, till now in
my life nobody has been able to tell me why that happen and where my son is, I
was so grateful to my Heavenly Father that we were able to take out the
scriptures and with all the testimony I have in my heart, share with him the
Plan of Salvation to this incredible man, his heart was touched. He said he
felt comfort knowing that,.. more than he had felt before. And told us he wants
to come to our church to see how it is.. Family what a miracle that is.. that
we can by the power of God answer those questions of the soul to heal the
wounds of the hearts of these people that are suffering. Well family I
love you so much. Have a great week! We get to go to the temple next week..
finally again... the second time on the mission. We go Tuesday, so I will be
emailing you sometime on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment