What’s up family? This week was an awesome week one of change and bettering. I went on divisions with the assistants this week and I went with Elder Durrant who has been an assistant since I got here and he was in my district to start so I have been able to get to know him a lot so that was great being with him. I always learn so much from him every time I’m with him and he just pumps up every missionary that he talks to with his attitude and will to serve the Lord.
It was sweet because Tuesday we went to my last districts “district meeting” so I got to see Elder Henrie again and the other elders.. it was weird being in my last area again but it was awesome to catch up with Elder Henrie and see how he was doing. After the division I got back with my comp and we tore it up in our area this week and found a ton of people and I know that soon we will be seeing some great success and having some baptisms. It’s amazing how much success you see when you put your whole heart in the work and all your trust just knowing that Heavenly Father will put in your path the people that are ready to accept the gospel.
Also I can’t tell you how much it makes me happy that my family is all doing good and staying safe really that’s like the only thing that a missionary could ask for to hear from his family so keep it up family and just always remember where we can find the eternal happiness and not just the temporary happiness. Our Savior provides the way and he has told us that it is easy and narrow. So let’s just follow it. Why don’t we sometimes… really that’s the only intelligent thing to do in our lives, one thing I have realized on the mission is that as members of the church we don’t really have our freedom to choose..because Christ showed us what we need to do and that’s all we can do in life is just follow it… there is no other way we can go because the smart decision relies on Christ. Remember that family that we already made the decision before this life.. now it’s time to just do what he says cause that’s where lies all of the eternal blessings that God has ever or will ever promise us. And also family could you send my love to the Smith family right now… that really was a shock for me to find out. Carr was one of the most incredible people ever. I never saw him not smiling, he was always about lifting people up and doing his best to be a true son of God. Things like this remind us that we just never know, day by day our decisions are so important cause we never know. Love you guys so much have an amazing week.
Love Your Baby Boy…Elder Hager
No comments:
Post a Comment