Hey fam what’s up? So great news and bummer news. The bummer news is our temple date got canceled so we don’t get to go for a couple more weeks but the great news is I saw my first baptism here in the mish it was such an amazing experience. Inocencia was baptized Saturday en la noche and I can’t even express to you the challenges we faced that day actually getting her in the water. For other complications we weren’t able to baptize her son with her which was pretty sad but all in all we had a great time seeing the baptism and watching her enter in the waters of baptism. I had heard from every missionary that you see more trials on baptism day than in cualquier otro day but Saturday I was able to see it firsthand, but you know it built my testimony so much because if it is the true church of God on the earth today and somebody is getting baptized to follow the true gospel, of course Satan is going to work as much as he can to prevent it and I saw that, but we know that Gods powers are so much more powerful and there is a purpose for everything. I hope we can get everything resolved with her son and be able to baptize him too cause he wants to so bad.
But family I know without a doubt this is the Church of God on the earth. Jesus Christ himself restored it through a modern day prophet and we have all the priesthood benefits with us today that will never fall... this power and authority given directly from Jesus Christ will be with us till his second coming it’s by far the biggest blessing that we have in our lives today. So yeah it’s time to get to work now and find the next people to baptize. We are teaching some great people right now and I’m excited to watch the spirit work in their hearts.
I’m pretty stoked this week cause I’m heading over to do divisions with the assistants which is in my other district so there’s a chance I might see Elder Henrie tomorrow in district meeting.. I’m stoked. Our zone leaders are legit they are amazing missionaries I’m excited to see what I learn from them this week to bring back to the area. Well family you guys are amazing I’m so stoked to see every week all the amazing things that are happening in your lives right now the Lord truly is blessing you all and me so much... we just always need to know and recognize that that is where are blessings come from. Thank him every day for it ok family. Love you so much have an awesome week.
No comments:
Post a Comment