ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Sunday, January 6, 2013

December 24th....Get to talk to him tomorrow


Hey family what’s up? We had a pretty good week this week…but it’s oh so hot! Thursday was awesome we had the ward Christmas party and there was a lot of people there and people to investigate the iglesia (the Church) it was awesome! This week too we found a guy named Rafael that we went and taught and taught him all week.  He came to church yesterday and loved it. We went to his house after church and taught him and asked him if he would be baptized this Saturday.  He accepted and was really excited so yes we are having a baptism this week.. I’m stoked.... It will be a White Christmas, just really hot ha-ha.

 

Things are going great! I’m excited to talk to you guys tomorrow.. should be awesome…I’m stoked to hear your voices.. it’s gonna be kind of weird because it’s been like 7 months. I hope you guys have some questions picked out for me. I was thinking if you guys could call me tomorrow at 10 your time which would be 2 my time here is that cool with you guys?  

 

I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas and to all the family members and friends that read this email too. I tell you the best Christmas that I had in my whole life was last year when I was in complete service of my Heavenly Father representing his son Jesus Christ, and without even one gift to open up that morning.  I’m grateful to my Heavenly Father to have the same thing this year too. Serve, love, find ways to bless the lives of others. Today we are going to the city to buy a lot of gifts and toys to take to an orphanage this afternoon to give Christmas to kids that haven’t had it maybe even ever in their lives... Love you family and friends…have a great week! Talk to you tomorrow. 

 

Love Elder Hager

 

(Just an FYI so you don’t think that his parents didn’t prepare a Christmas gift for him….the package has been sitting in customs for over 3 weeks…unlikely it will be released...his Mom is pretty sad he doesn’t have something to open up for Christmas Day but you can see Elder Hager will have a true Christmas….meant just for him.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment