Hey what’s up family how’s it goin? Sounds like you all had a great week other than the bad luck with baseball and softball games but SLCC is progressing every year I love to see that.
So family a little bit of news. I found out Tuesday that Wednesday I would go pick up my new comp and that I would be training. So yeah I’m stayin as district leader and training right now it’s flippin nuts. His name is Elder Buckner from Vernal Utah so that will be my 4th comp in a row from Utah. So yeah they split the area and had me decide how it should be done with members and things like that so we did it and got another comp in the apartment named Elder Clanton who is amazing he was in my first district when I started.. he is great!! So yeah family I can’t believe all the stuff that’s happening already on the mish I’m having to up my abilities like crazy. I’m grateful for the opportunity that I have to be training and in the position to be helping the district out.
So yeah it was still way hot this week ha-ha I can’t believe it everyone here said it should be a lot colder right now than it is so yeah were just waiting on that. We’re hitting the ground running here.
So I had a miracle the other day with the ward. So I was sitting in studies the other day thinking about what the ward needs here to progress and it came to my mind to organize home teaching which by the way doesn’t exist here. So I called the president and organized a branch council and we went there with this idea and to start ward night every week. We got the leaders in the council and I just stood up and started throwin it down on them that this is what we need to see success and they all got way stoked. Yesterday we spent about 2 hours with the president making the companions and who is visiting who and made the assignments so today were going to pass them out and were just about to see some miracles family I’m freakin stoked for it.
I know the lord is blessing us and gave us the strength to think about home teaching, the miracles and revelation you receive as a missionary is the most incredible thing ever. I know that God sent me here to build this ward up and get em goin and we are off on a great start right now and about to see some baptisms here soon.
I love you so much family, I hope your all safe and well. The Lord loves us all, lets follow him in every thought, word, and action. You’re great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment