ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Monday, May 28, 2012

5/28/2012 -Jordan's Email Today

Hey family what’s up? Another great week on the mission has passed. We’re settling in our new part of the area and finding some great people to teach. It’s been a great experience being able to train cause I feel like I am learning so much already doing this. It’s a very humbling experience I’ll tell you that. You have to be watching everything you do to make sure your compañero follows because you start off your mission doing this that your trainer does. It’s been great to sit with my comp in studies and really just talk about his thoughts and feelings... he is very very quiet and doesn’t speak much English either ha-ha so yeah I’m just trying to excite the crap out of him and help him open up more and poco a poco he’s starting to get the lessons down and just love this mission. I hope and pray every day that I can be a difference in his mission and help him see the true vision of the mission. For me it was very hard to start the mission and I didn’t feel very comfortable at all, for that I’m striving every day to get him to just see the awesome things. Every night in our planning we sit down and write a miracle that happened that day, to help recognize the hand of the Lord in the work and to realize that all the moments on the mission are miracles. I love getting lost in this work. It seems like towards the last part of last change and really this change this transformation of getting lost in the work has started to really take effect. It’s an amazing transformation to me to see and to personally be a part of it.
It was a very humbling experience to me this week to have Presidente Callan in the district meeting. His assistant called me Monday and said hey presidente is coming to your district meeting tomorrow and he doesn’t want much time to speak just a testimony in the end so plan normal your meetings. I got off the phone and just went and knelt down on my knees to pray for guidance on the meeting. As I got up and opened up the scriptures and preach my gospel the guidance and answers started to flow as it does every week. Having the spirit with you always family is ultimately the most important thing that we can have in our lives. It guides us in every situation. Strive for it and learn how it works because you will never want to be without it. I love you so much family you guys are all incredible. Have a great week and keep up the prayers for the amazing Paraguay people.

Love Elder Hager

No comments:

Post a Comment