Family….
Thanks again so much for the call… you guys sounded great! Thanks for your questions and I hope I did all I could to show you that I’m a changing person for the better and that I’m doin amazing down here.
So yeah that sounds fun your headed down to St. George. I hope all goes well for both teams at Salt Lake Community College. It sounds way fun! I’m excited to get the package, I know I will enjoy every minute of it.
And yeah I already saw President Callan for the last time here in Paraguay! It was kind of bummer but I told him he has to set up a tee time for next August when I return. He said “sounds great” and told me he wants to humble me on the golf course. It was great! J ha –ha
We are getting two new missionaries tomorrow to come be with my comp and I. Will let you know more next week.
Love Elder Hager
No comments:
Post a Comment