Hey family what’s up, really happy to hear every one is safe and happy so that makes it a good week for me. Sounds like everyone is gettin excited for the wedding and gettin all that stuff ready to go so that’s nice.
We had another great week here the weather finally got nice and yesterday I about froze to death I couldn’t believe it. We woke up really cold but during the day when we came back to the apartment to change from the church the sun was out so it was nice so all we took out was short sleeve shirts but like 20 minutes after we left the sun went away and got freakin cold. The sun goes down here at 6 and the humidity kicked on and me and my comp just shivered the whole day it was awesome haha and just like Utah though today is hot again so yeah it just changes a bunch.
So yeah we had a good week we taught a ton of lessons and are workin like crazy with these members here to get em back to church and we had over 50 people in church again so that was sweet. I can’t believe I only have one more email left in this change after today cause its already week 5 that I have been with my new comp here it’s pretty crazy.
So yeah another colorful think happen this week I diagnosed myself with an ingrown toenail which is the first of my life. This sucker is bad too ha-ha I always use to hear of football players sitting out for those and I made fun of them but now I have one and I understand ha-ha (don’t freak out mom I’ll take care of it) so I tried to do what most Paraguayans do with them and I jammed a filer down in there to pop it up and cut it but it slipped and went back in and I cut my toe up so it started bleeding... IT WAS AWESOME ha-ha my comp almost threw up it was pretty funny. Just picture me there sitting on a chair with a sock in my mouth to bite down on it and then almost crying afterwards ha-ha this stinks but what a fun experience. So yeah this week I’ll have to find out how I can get that sucker taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment