Family what’s up? Well as
always I will start if off with the miracles... On Friday, family, we had a
baptism, it was incredible, we weren’t able to teach with Laila the whole week
and Thursday morning in my studies I had the impression to give her the baptism
questions then show her the paper to show her that she was ready, so that night
we went to her house and gave her the questions, she was so prepared. The
missionaries had shared with her for 8 years as she came to church and left off
and on. But Thursday the spirit touched her heart and she asked me to baptize
her. So Friday we planned a baptism and it was incredible, she was very happy.
MILAGROS...
The conference was incredible,
what amazing talks! All of us Americans watched the conference in English
so we could feel even more of the power in their voices. The spirit was felt in
strong abundance.. The theme of the conference I thought was the missionary
work and the importance of it with the members, get on the ball back there at
home ha-ha. keep baptizing. Family we had the miracle of having 6 investigators
come to the conference and Cecilia after hearing the 2nd session on Saturday
and the first one on Sunday, she told us after that she wanted to get baptized
Tuesday with her son Leandro, so we finished up a couple lessons with her and
Elder Cleverly did her interview in the church and this Tuesday we will have 2
more baptisms. MIRACLES..
I love this area so much, from
when they called me here I started hearing it was the lowest baptizing zone,
and that made me excited cause I knew it was going to change. Last month the
zone baptized a ton and the mission beat a record. How awesome is it of
how many sons and daughters of God are joining the church in Paraguay. So we
are being very blessed here in Encarnacion family... The miracles never stop
because I never stop looking for them. We are not doing an ordinary work so we
shouldn’t be looking for ordinary things.. Ever since Jesus Christ walked this
earth it was all just miracles, even from the time that started the Bible and
the Book of Mormon... so why should it be any different for us? As Moroni says,
God has not ceased to be a God of miracles, and never will. Family, there are
miracles to see in your lives every day..
Well family last night as we were walking back to our area I
got a call from Presidente Agazzani and he told me that the Lord has called me
to be a Zone Leader... wow how inadequate I felt, and unqualified, but I know
that the Lord will sustain me in my new calling and tomorrow morning I will
find out where I’m going and what zone I will be presiding over… very
overwhelming! I already have been but I’m going to be doing a lot of
praying here in the next few months.. Well family I love you so much, let’s all
work in the great and marvelous work as God has called it back from the time of
Isaiah. God will bring forth a great and marvelous work among the children of
men. It’s happening right in front of our eyes... Have a great week.
Love Elder Hager
No comments:
Post a Comment