Hey my mother,
Hey family what’s up? This week we saw a big miracle that I wanted to share with you. So last week we baptized the two grandkids of some recent converts that are just incredible.. they have a story I will be sharing with you more in detail after the mish, but they also have 2 daughters that live there that we are still trying to work with. One of them Silvina is great.. she was pretty rebellious though.. big time. she smoked and broke a lot of the commandments and up until about 4 weeks ago she wouldn’t even listen to us. But her life got flipped upside down. She got in a motorcycle accident and almost died from it. Right now she is still recovering from broken bones and things, but since then she started to listen to us and you can see the change in her. She has come to church 2 times and loves it.. Thursday we went over there and had the miracle.. I wanted to open the scriptures to 3 Nephi 11 where Christ came to the Americas but as I was doing that I had a feeling to have her read the list of questions of the soul and pick one... she read through and asked.. what happens to me after I die? We opened up to the Book of Mormon and answered the question and the spirit was so strong... She before was very stand offish and now is open and way nice with us.. After we shared that I felt the need to invite her to be baptized and she accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has a date of the 2nd of March just because she still has to be operated on then she said she wants too. So yeah that was a major blessing for us and that was my miracle for the week. Family I know it’s true and I’m watching it with my own eyes... the gospel changes lives.. and it’s not just a good thing or those who are struggling.. it’s for every nation, kindred. Tongue, and people... everyone! Here we have the ticket to salvation, how lucky we are as members of this church.. and to those that aren’t members yet.. as Elder Holland said “we invite all to come and participate in preparing with us for the second coming of the Lord” I love you family! Have a great week!
So mom thanks for your awesome letter. I first have to start off with the bad news and like one of the hardest days of my mish. Tuesday we had zone conference with President and we were coming back from downtown and I had a ton of stuff I had to take back to the apartment and we got off the bus in a hurry and I left my backpack there. I didn’t notice till like 10 minutes after, we ran and got on another bus to go intercept it.. We had a guy call the driver and he said that a later recently gave him the backpack and they were on their way. I was stoked. When I got it back the bus drove away and everything was in there except my camera. They robbed me.. that had my smart chip from August in Cuidad Del Este up until now…. Videos, pictures and all. Mom I am so sorry... I want to ask you a huge favor please. If you can buy a hard drive and put all those pictures on since August that I have sent you and to keep them. You don’t have all of them but you do have some.. I was so bummed .. but I really am sorry Mom, I feel really bad. This morning I went to an American friend of mine here that has an electronic store that gave me a screaming deal on a camera for $150. It’s the samsung WB150F if you want to look it up. It’s way nice and he hooked me up with another memory card and case for free. So yeah that’s what I have now. I’m sorry mom.. About the classes I’ll print the papers off and look at it this week and see what I want to do. I should get my new package today I paid for it last week.,, Thank you! Well mom sorry I ruined the letter at the last part, but I sure hope you enjoyed the body of the letter. You are incredible Mom… thank you so much.. Love you
tu hijito
Hey family what’s up? This week we saw a big miracle that I wanted to share with you. So last week we baptized the two grandkids of some recent converts that are just incredible.. they have a story I will be sharing with you more in detail after the mish, but they also have 2 daughters that live there that we are still trying to work with. One of them Silvina is great.. she was pretty rebellious though.. big time. she smoked and broke a lot of the commandments and up until about 4 weeks ago she wouldn’t even listen to us. But her life got flipped upside down. She got in a motorcycle accident and almost died from it. Right now she is still recovering from broken bones and things, but since then she started to listen to us and you can see the change in her. She has come to church 2 times and loves it.. Thursday we went over there and had the miracle.. I wanted to open the scriptures to 3 Nephi 11 where Christ came to the Americas but as I was doing that I had a feeling to have her read the list of questions of the soul and pick one... she read through and asked.. what happens to me after I die? We opened up to the Book of Mormon and answered the question and the spirit was so strong... She before was very stand offish and now is open and way nice with us.. After we shared that I felt the need to invite her to be baptized and she accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has a date of the 2nd of March just because she still has to be operated on then she said she wants too. So yeah that was a major blessing for us and that was my miracle for the week. Family I know it’s true and I’m watching it with my own eyes... the gospel changes lives.. and it’s not just a good thing or those who are struggling.. it’s for every nation, kindred. Tongue, and people... everyone! Here we have the ticket to salvation, how lucky we are as members of this church.. and to those that aren’t members yet.. as Elder Holland said “we invite all to come and participate in preparing with us for the second coming of the Lord” I love you family! Have a great week!
So mom thanks for your awesome letter. I first have to start off with the bad news and like one of the hardest days of my mish. Tuesday we had zone conference with President and we were coming back from downtown and I had a ton of stuff I had to take back to the apartment and we got off the bus in a hurry and I left my backpack there. I didn’t notice till like 10 minutes after, we ran and got on another bus to go intercept it.. We had a guy call the driver and he said that a later recently gave him the backpack and they were on their way. I was stoked. When I got it back the bus drove away and everything was in there except my camera. They robbed me.. that had my smart chip from August in Cuidad Del Este up until now…. Videos, pictures and all. Mom I am so sorry... I want to ask you a huge favor please. If you can buy a hard drive and put all those pictures on since August that I have sent you and to keep them. You don’t have all of them but you do have some.. I was so bummed .. but I really am sorry Mom, I feel really bad. This morning I went to an American friend of mine here that has an electronic store that gave me a screaming deal on a camera for $150. It’s the samsung WB150F if you want to look it up. It’s way nice and he hooked me up with another memory card and case for free. So yeah that’s what I have now. I’m sorry mom.. About the classes I’ll print the papers off and look at it this week and see what I want to do. I should get my new package today I paid for it last week.,, Thank you! Well mom sorry I ruined the letter at the last part, but I sure hope you enjoyed the body of the letter. You are incredible Mom… thank you so much.. Love you
tu hijito
No comments:
Post a Comment