ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Going To Be A Great Birthday for Jordan!!!

Hey family what’s up? We had an awesome week full of miracles! We worked a lot to get Sebastian prepared for his baptism and all week we were praying for Rodrigo to get permission from his Dad and this week we got it so we are gonna have 2 baptisms  this week.. it’s gonna to be awesome! The Lord is blessing us as we stay obediente and just work our butts off. 
Thursday I had a great experience to be able to go to the office to conocer the new Presidente. We were all waiting for awhile in the room but as soon as he walked in I could feel strongly that he was our new presidente. We were able to talk to him for awhile and ask him questions… he is awesome. We are gonna baptize a lot down here with him. He is very young and humble. Dice que he wants to learn a lot from us. I know that our new presidente has the priesthood keys for this area now and he will guide us. It is a fun time in the mission. It will be an adjustment going from Presidente Callan and him being my President for the first year but it’s going to be great for the second year too.
I’m pretty stoked to be having two baptisms this Saturday on my birthday. Best present anyone could ever ask for. It was pretty sweet Sebastian came up to me in church yesterday and pulled me aside and asked mi if I could baptize him. I was like heck yeah. So yeah it’s going to be a great week.
The weather is finally cooling down here. The weird thing is you wake up some days and its way cold then by the time you leave the apartment its way hot then at like 5 it gets way cold again. It’s like I’m still in Utah with the bipolar weather.
So family, I’m stoked to hear you all had a good time in Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa’s 60th wedding anniversary… looks like it was a great week for you all. Family stay safe…. love you lots!
y vayan con Dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment