ELDER JORDAN HAGER

ELDER JORDAN HAGER
MTC- Provo Temple

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hey family what’s up? Sorry for not writing back sooner. All of the leaders went to Asuncion today to have a Leadership meeting with Presidente Callan. I want to tell you it was the most incredible time of my entire life. The spirit was felt in an abundance that I can’t even explain to you in words nor would I try to do it, cause it wouldn’t suffice. Family it was amazing to be there as leaders talking to everybody about the needs of the mission and to get down on our knees various times during our meeting to ask Heavenly Father for revelation.. then to sit back up and watch the heavens open up and the revelation come. It was an experience that I will never forget in my life and to listen to the last testimony of Presidente and Hermana Callan and to just fill the spirit testify to you that you know that they know for 100 percent fact that this is the only true and living Church on the face of this earth. Family it is times like these that make the mission the best most incredible time of your life. I believe that to be in the world as a normal person cannot feel the abundance of the spirit that was felt today. I testify family that the priesthood of God is on the earth and the heavens and the earth are inseparable from this power. If we are worthy and we ask, God pours, not only gives but pours these blessings into our lives.
So yeah we had a great week this week. I had divisions here in my area where the zone leaders came and we just tore this place up. Family I have an awesome experience to share with you about a family that we found. This family was awesome and let us come inside their house and we taught them a bomb awesome restoration message and then asked questions during to make sure they were understanding and the lady was able to explain what we shared even better that we could.  It was amazing!! So we invited them to be baptized and they said they wanted to search a little more. So Saturday night we went back and saw the biggest miracle I’ve ever seen. So the mom was talking about how her family lacked something in their lives and that it was obvious that they need something more. She started talking right at me for like 5 minutes just complementing me on flippen everything and she said I don’t know how a 19 year old boy could have this many attributes of Christ. I was like what?  Her husband turned to her and said wife it’s because he is an instrument in the hands of God. I was like WOW this is amazing. So then I set a date with them for the 23 of this month to be baptized and the lady said she wasn’t sure cause she doesn’t know if she will be able to always keep all the commitments but then I told her Hermana this is the Church of Jesus Christ and he leads it. He can do whatever he wants… meaning he can send miracles to your life. So she said ok I’ll try it. Then her husband told us about a dream that he had that he was taken up to these mountains and God told him that he needed to come closer to Jesus Christ in his life, then looked at us and said maybe you two are the answer to this dream. Family I just sat there with my mouth dropped. I promise you family I will do everything in my power to get this family baptized and to the temple in 1 year. These are the people prepared that we have been searching for. God is real and leads this work and that I testify. Family I love you so much. I hope you have an amazing week and have fun at the wedding.

Love Elder Hager

No comments:

Post a Comment